Coupon Savings since 1 December 2010

  • Coupon Savings since 12/1/10 - $1658.02

Monday, January 10, 2011

Amazing Sales This Week!

Wow! This is a GREAT week for sales at Rite Aid and Walgreens! Rite Aid is printing up unadvertised +Up Rewards on lots of stuff (Barilla pasta, Hormel Completes) that actually makes them free! Plus, with the great coupons in Sunday's paper, Motrin PM and Tylenol pain patches and cream, Rite Aid is actually paying you to buy them! Needless to say, I stocked up! I paid a few bucks in tax, but got $228.9 worth of stuff for better than free!

And, Walgreens has some great deals as well. They have a bunch of their make-up and Pantene products on clearance, and with coupons from the past month, many of these are super cheap, free, or they pay you to buy them! All this coupon clipping is really paying off. Usually I go in with a list and the coupons I need already in hand. However, I took a detour to walk down the aisle with shampoo and was rewarded. Some of the Pantene is down to $1.30-$1.70 per bottle. With the $3/2 coupon from (I think) the 12/26 PG, these were better than free! I may have to walk stray aisles more often! Also, they have kids gummy vitamins priced at $5 per bottle, but you get a $5 Register Rewards for the purchase. Make sure you only do one per transaction, or you only get one RR. However, I will be stopping by several times this week to pick them up. I will use the RR to buy dog food, which I need anyway, and then the vitamins will be FREE!

So, how do you find all the deals? I go to Hip2Save for all my deal info. There are other sites out there, but this one gives great bang for the Buck!

No comments:

Post a Comment